What you need:
1. Microfiber Cloth
Make sure the microfiber cloth is specifically designed for cleaning lenses. You can find this at your local camera or glasses store.
2. A Q-tip or tooth pick
You will need to fold the cloth over one of these in order to be able to reach the lens properly.
3. Lens cleaning solutions (Optional)
Use the lens cleaning solution only if the lens is not cleaned using the microfiber cloth alone. Make sure the cleaning solution is designed specifically for lens cleaning.
*Warning: do not use water.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water. Make sure to dry them properly.
2. Fold the microfiber cloth over a toothpick or the handle part of a Q-tip. Make sure you do not touch the part of the cloth that will be cleaning the lens. You probably will not be able to fold the cloth twice, so you need to be very careful not to press too hard on the lens.
3. Gently move the cloth into the aperture until it comes in contact with the lens. Rub it from side to side but do not press too hard. Gently rotate the cloth in a twisting motion back and forth. Repeat this procedure until the lens of your laser is clean.
4. Turn your laser unit on to see if the lens is clean.
Still dirty? Try using lens cleaning solution.
Apply 1 drop only to the part of the cloth that will be cleaning the lens, then follow the same procedure as above. You will want to finish by using a dry part of the cloth to wipe the lens dry, this should take one pass side to side or gentle rotate.
What you need: