Check Order Status
Return an item
Join our mailing list
Connect with us
- Where do you ship from?
- Can I use the Torch charger or Spyder III charger in Europe?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- What are lasers used for?
- Can I use a laser to start a campfire?
- What laser can I use to kill wasps, aptasia or burn insects?
- What is a laser?
- What is wavelength?
- What do Milliwatt (mW) and Watt (W) mean?
- Is there a difference between MW and mW?
- What is the duty cycle for your lasers?
- What can I use to stop or block the laser's beam and also limit glare?
- Do you file a customer's credit card information?
- How to place an order
- Cannot place an order or the order has been declined
- Payment Options
- When will my credit/debit or prepaid card be charged?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- How to check your order information
- Can't find your order information
- Emails About Your Order
- How do I change my shipping address?
- Add Onto/Upgrade/Exchange
- Delivery Guarantee
- Multiple-Items Delivery
- Delivery Signature
- Tracking Your Package
- Delivery Time
- I am so happy
- Troubleshooting - Torch & Torch Mini
- Can I use compressed air / canned air to clean my laser’s lens?
- Can I buy a replacement Endcap or Front Lens for my laser?
- Battery stuck inside laser, how to get it out?
- How do I clean the lens of my laser?
- Why does my laser have two beams?
- Why is my charger light orange or red?
- Why does my laser have two dots?
- The beam or terminating dot of my laser is scattered, can it be fixed?
- What is mode shift? Is this normal?
- How can I check the divergence?
- My card payment failed but I was still charged?
- Can you repair old lasers?
- I have all of your amazing products, when will you be releasing new ones?
- I need a laser that will work as a safety beacon, which laser will work best?
- Our company is looking for a laser that can cut glass precisely, which laser would work best?
- I am looking for a laser that has fiber connections. Do you have adapters for your lasers?
- What is the difference between LaserCube and LaserDock?
- How long can I run the LaserCube, is there a duty cycle?
- Do I need fog?
- How do I ship or fly with my laser?
- Where do I download the LaserCube software?
- How do I connect LaserCube to my PC, Mac, or Android device?
- FlashTorch vs FlashTorch Mini, which one is better?
- How far can the FlashTorch Mini shine?
- What is the lumen rating per power level of the FlashTorch Mini?
- What is the color temperature for the FlashTorch Mini?
- How long does the FlashTorch Mini battery last?
- Can the FlashTorch Mini really fry an Egg?
- Where can I download the LaserDock app?
- What is the LaserDock?
- Can I do a legal laser show in my home, in the U.S.?
- What is the size of the projected laser image?
- What if I want to use my own laser projector?
- Can I control multiple LaserDock using the same device?
- What is the beam angle of the FlashTorch?
- Where can I buy a replacement Torch charger?
- What is the color temperature for the Torch?
- Why is the Torch expensive?
- Why is the Torch more expensive on Amazon?
- How long does the Torch battery last?
- Where can I find a manual for my old Arctic laser?
- How to tell if the Arctic laser is an older model or a new one?
- What is the difference between 1W, 2W and 3.5W arctic?
- How long can I keep the Arctic laser ON?
- Why does my Arctic laser doesn’t have a round dot?
- What are the S3 Arctic power modes?
- What is the Lumen rating for the Phosforce?
- How do I adjust the focus of the Beam Expander?
- Will the safety glasses protect me from the laser?
- Why can’t I see the beam when I wear safety glasses / lasershades?
- I ordered the S3 Expanded lens kit and received three lenses with the same effect?
- Can I use the phosforce the other S3 lasers (Krypton / Lunar / Inferno)?
Wicked Lasers SupportIf you have any questions or need assistance or information, please send us a message at one of the following email addresses below:
Check the Status of your order
For Customer Support:
For Press and Public Relations Inquiries: